(i) BOOKS OR CHAPTERS IN BOOKS ALREADY PUBLISHED:
1. Aiyelari, E.A., Abatan, M.O., Lucas, E.O. and Akinboade, O.A.[eds.] (1993). Fundamentals of Agriculture. Africa-Link Books, Ibadan, Nigeria, 182 pages. [ISBN 978-31542-1-4]
2. Aiyelari, E. A. (2001). School Farm Tools and Equipment, pp. 203 – 234. In Agricultural Inputs and Product Management: Edited by Ogunlola, B. O. OYSCE Publication Series, ABLAS INTERPRINT LTD. Ibadan, Nigeria. [ISBN 978 -35918-4-3].
3. Aiyelari, E. A. (2002). Farm Technology, pp. 212 – 236. In Agricultural Production Methods and Technology: Edited by Faniyi, G. F. Andrian Publication Series, DEMBOG PRINTERS ENTERPRISES. Ibadan, Nigeria. [ISBN 978-35918-5-1].
4. Aiyelari, E. A. and Sadiku, O. A. (2003). Agricultural Mechanization and Workshop Practices I. Edited by Abiola Odejide and C. O. Adejuwon. Ibadan University Printery. [ISBN 978-021-159-4]. 96 pages. Nigeria.
5. Aiyelari, E. A. and Sadiku, O. A. (2003). Workshop Practices. Edited by Abiola Odejide and C. O. Adejuwon. Ibadan University Printery. [ISBN 978-021-159-4]. 65 pages. Nigeria.
6. Aiyelari, E. A., Omoloye, A. A. and Odebode, O. Stella [eds.] (2010). Agricultural Research and Training at the University of Ibadan: Past, Present and Future. Published by the Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.[ISBN 978-245-261-0], 114 pages.
7.Aiyelari, E. A., Odebode, O. Stella, Omoloye, A. A. and Fregene, Tosan [eds.] (2011). Guidelines to writing Abstract and Award Winning Proposal. Published by the Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.[ISBN 978-49711-7-1], 132 pages.
(ii) ARTICLES THAT HAVE ALREADY APPEARED IN LEARNED JOURNALS:
8. Aiyelari, E. A. (1986): The mechanisation of planting of white yam,Dioscorea rotundata, Poir seeds/setts. Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the Nigerian Society of Agricultural Engineers (NSAE), Vol.10, 37 – 49.
9. Aiyelari, E. A. (1993): An evaluation of some parameters relating to cowpea harvesting. Nigerian Journal of Science, Vol.27 (1), 41 – 46.
10. Aiyelari, E.A., Aboaba, F.O. and Fawole, L.O. (1993). Evaluation of soil loosening by vibration for yam harvesting. African Soils, Vol. XXVI (1), 6 – 14.
11. Fawole, L.O. and Aiyelari, E.A. (1993). Yam tuber response to different levels of soil compaction. Agricultural Mechanization in Asia, Africa and Latin America. (AMA), Vol. 24 (3), 51 – 53.
12. Aiyelari, E.A. and Utuyorume, E. (1995). Ergonomic studies in cowpea production: harvesting and shelling. Revista di Agricultura Subtropicale e Tropicale. Vol. 89 (3), Luglio - Settembre. 331 – 341.
13. Eneji, A.E., Aiyelari, E.A., Agboola, A.A., Ogunkunle, A.O., Akinbola, G.E., Omueti, J.A.I. and Babalola, O. (1995). Effect of land clearing methods on some soil properties and crop yield in the forest zone of South Western Nigeria.African Soils. Vol. 28, 345 – 352.
14. Aiyelari, E.A. and Akoroda, M.O. (1996). Determination of some yam tuber properties relevant to the design of mechanical harvesters. African Journal of Root and Tuber Crops. Vol. 1 (2), 23 – 26.
15. Ndaeyo, N.U. and Aiyelari, E.A. (1997). Evaluation of different tillage practices for monocultural cowpea (Vigna unguiculata (L), Walp) production in Ibadan, South Western Nigeria. Tropicultura, 15 (4), 195 – 202.
16. Aiyelari, E.A., Cole, A.H. and Alabadan, B.A. (1997). An evaluation of human energy requirements in gari production in Ibadan, South Western Nigeria.African Journal of Root and Tuber Crops, Vol. 3 (1), 12 – 15.
17. Eneji, A.E., Aiyelari, E.A. and Agboola, A.A. (1997). Influence of forest clearing methods on weed incidence and maize yield at Epemakinde, South Western Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Weed Science. Vol. 10, 21 – 26.
18. Eneji, A.E., Aiyelari, E.A., Agboola, A.A., Kutu, F.R., Ndaeyo, N.U. and Akinbola, G.E. (1997). Preliminary investigations of the effect of bush clearing on soil nutrient status. Journal of Tropical Forest Resources. Vol. 13 (1), 16 – 26.
19. Aiyelari, E.A. and Agboola, A.A. (1998). Evaluation of three bush clearing methods in primary forests of the humid tropics. Agricultural Mechanization in Asia, Africa and Latin America (AMA). Vol. 29 (4), 67 – 72.
20. Agboola, A.A., Tijani-Eniola, H., Aiyelari, E.A. and Eneji, A.E. (1998). On-farm research on soil management: Activities of the Agronomy Department, University of Ibadan, Nigeria. In On-farm Research on Sustainable Land Management in sub-Saharan Africa: Approaches, Experiences and Lessons. Proceedings based on papers from an international meeting held at Abengourou, Cote d’Ivoire, 11 - 22 August, 1997, Eds. P. Drechsel and L. Gyiele. Bangkok, Thailand: IBSRAM Proceedings No. 19, 177 – 183.
21. Agboola, A.A., Eneji, A.E., Aiyelari, E.A. and Tijani-Eniola, H. (1997). Marginal Lands, Water Quality and Agricultural Land Pollutants in Nigeria. Edited Proceeding of 23rd Annual Conference of Soil Science Society of Nigeria held at Usmanu Dan Fodiyo University, Sokoto. 2nd – 5th March. Pp. 303 – 315.
22. Aiyelari, E.A., Ndaeyo, N.U. and Hyuma, I. (1998). Ergonomic evaluation of Fuel Power requirements in gari frying. Journal of Tropical Forest Resources, Vol. 14 (1), 92 – 101
23. Agboola, A.A. and Aiyelari, E.A. (2000). Land Degradation and Soil Fertility Decline in Africa. African Soils [Special Edition] Vol. 31, 35 – 53.
24. Aiyelari, E.A. (2000). Anthropometry of Farm Workers in South-Western Nigeria. Global Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences. Vol.6 (3), 435 – 442.
25. Ibrahim, P. A., Carsky, R. J., Aiyelari, E. A. and Misari, S. M. (2000). Stem-nodulating legumes as pre-rice green manure in Badeggi, Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Soil Science, Volume 12, 100 – 106.
26. Aiyelari, E.A., Ndaeyo, N.U. and Agboola, A.A. (2002). Effects of Tillage Practices on Growth and Yield of Cassava (Manihot esculenta, Crantz) and Soil Properties in Ajibode, Southwestern Nigeria. Tropicultura, 20(1), 29 – 36.
27. Aremu, A. K., Aiyelari, E. A. and Olorunnisola, A. O. (2000). Development and performance of a pedal/manually operated maize sheller. Nigerian Journal of Tropical Engineering. Vol. 2(1), 19 – 24.
28. Eneji, A.E., Agboola, A.A., Aiyelari, E.A., Honna, T., Yamamoto, S., Irshad, M. and Endo, T. (2003). Soil physical and micronutrient changes following clearing of a tropical rainforest. J. For. Res. Vol. 8. pp. 215 – 219.
29. Ndaeyo, N. U., B. A. Ndon, E. O. Ekpe and E. A. Aiyelari. (2003). Growth and yield responses of soybean (Glycine max (L) Merr.) cultivars to NPK Mg (12:12:17:2) fertilizer on an ultisol. Proceedings of the 37th Annual Conference of the Agricultural Society of Nigeria. 364 – 370
30. Ndaeyo, N. U., Aiyelari, E. A., Agboola, A. A. (2004). Influence of different tillage practices on weed status in a forest zone of southwestern Nigeria.Journal of Sustainable Tropical Agricultural Research. 9: 20 – 25.
31. Yusuf, I. A., E. A. Aiyelari, A. A. Idowu and E. D. Oyekanmi. (2004). Evaluation of the planting schedule of soybean/sorghum intercrop systems for optimum yields in the Guinea Savanna Zone of Nigeria. Niger Agric. Journal 35: 13 – 21.
32. Rahji, M. A. Y. and Aiyelari, E. A. (2005). Urban Households’ Solid Wastes Management in Lagos, Nigeria. A Description of Current Practices, Attitudes, Perceptions and Preferences. Conference Proceedings: Waste – The Social Context. May 11 – 14, Edmonton, Alberta Canada. Pp. 503 – 512.
33. Okore, I. K., H. Tijani-Eniola, A. A. Agboola and E. A. Aiyelari. (2007). Impact of land clearing methods and cropping systems on labile soil C and N pools in the humid zone Forest of Nigeria. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment, Volume 120, Issues 2-4, 250-258.
34. Aiyelari, E. A. and Oshunsanya, S. O. (2008). Preliminary Studies of Soil Erosion in a Valley Bottom under some Tillage Practices. Global Journal of Agricultural Sciences. Volume 7 No. 2, 221 – 228.
35. Makinde, E. A., Aiyelari, E. A., Oke, A. O., Oluwa, O. K., Makinde, S. C. and Duyilemi, O. P. (2008). Nutrient release patterns of kola pod husk and pacesetter grade B fertilizer during incubation in the laboratory. Nigerian Journal of Horticultural Science. Vol. 13, pp 35 – 40.
36. Ndaeyo, N. U. and Aiyelari, E. A. (2009).Bush Clearing, Tillage Methods and the performance of a maize / cassava intercrop in an ultisol in Southwestern Nigeria. Tropical Agriculture (Trinidad). Volume 86, No. 4, 117 -127
37. Yusuf, I. A. E. A. Aiyelari, H. Tijani Eniola and E .O. Oyekanmi. (2009) Evaluation of the Planting Schedule of Soyabean/Cassava Intercrop Systems for Optimum Yields in the Guinea Savanna of Nigeria. Accepted for publication in Nigerian Agricultural Journal.[In Press]
38. Ndaeyo, N. U. and Aiyelari, E. A. (2010). Water infiltration characteristics into soil profile as influenced by different tillage practices. World Journal of Agricultural Services 6(4), 388 – 401 [ISSN 1817-3047]
39. Ndaeyo, N. U. and Aiyelari, E. A. (2010). Surface runoff and nutrient and soil loss under different tillage practices in a Nigerian rainforest. Journal of Agriculture, Biotechnology and Ecology. 3(1), 169 – 186 [ISSN: 2006-3938].
40. Yusuf, I. A., E. A. Aiyelari, H. Tijani-Eniola and E. O. Oyekanmi. (2010). Evaluation of the Effects of Rates and Times of Ricebran Application on the Performance of Soyabeans (Glycine max L Merril) and Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor, L Moench) Intercrop in the Guinea Savanna of Nigeria. Continental J. of Agronomy,4: 28 – 36. ISSN: 2141 – 4114.
41. Aiyelari, E. A.,Ogunsesi, A and AdeOluwa, O. O. (2011). Effects ofTerminalia catappa leaves with poultry manure compost, mulching and seedbed preparation on the growth and yield of okra (Abelmoschus esculentus L. Moench). Edited Proceedings, International Soil Tillage Research Organization, (ISTRO) Nigeria Symposium held at University of Ilorin, Nigeria. 21-24 February, 2011. Pp 357 – 370
42. Effiom Oku and Ambrose Aiyelari (2011). Predictability of Philip and Kostiakov Infiltration Models under Inceptisols in the Humid Forest Zone, Nigeria.Kasetsart Journal (Natural Science), 45 : 1 –
(iii) TECHNICAL REPORT AND/OR MONOGRAPHS:
43. Aiyelari, E.A. (1983). The maintenance and servicing of agricultural equipment in Ondo State. Commissioned by Ondo State Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development. 31 pages.
44. Ogunkunle, A.O., Akinwumi, J.A., Adeneye, J.A. and Aiyelari, E.A. (1989). Feasibility study of Western Livestock Company Lands for Integrated Farm Project, University of Ibadan. 102 pages.
45. Aiyelari, E.A. (1992). Techniques and practices of farm mechanisation. Prepared for the trainees of the Workshop on Budgeting and Agricultural Mechanisation for Increased Food Production, Organised by the Department of Agricultural Engineering, University of Ibadan. November 16 – 28. 26 pages.
46. Adegeye, A.J., Saa Ditto, Ogunkunle, A.O., Ayeni, A.O., Aiyelari, E.A. and Akinsorotan, A. (1993). The design and formulation of project document for the NALDA project at Iwara, Atakunmosa Local Government, Osun State. 159 pages.
47. Aiyelari, E.A. (1996a). Soil Conservation Plan of Ofere Smallholder Farm Project of the Kogi State National Agricultural Land Development Authority (NALDA). The Presidency, Abuja. 94 pages.
48. Aiyelari, E.A. (1996b). Implementation Manual of the Soil Conservation Plan of Ofere Smallholder Farm Project of the Kogi State NALDA. The Presidency, Abuja. 22 pages.
49. Aiyelari, E.A. (1996c). Soil Conservation Plan of Ilero Smallholder Agricultural Project in Oyo State National Agricultural Land Development Authority (NALDA). The Presidency, Abuja. 51 pages.
50. Aiyelari, E.A. (1996d). Implementation Manual of the Soil Conservation Plan of Ilero Smallholder Agricultural Project in Oyo State NALDA. The Presidency, Abuja. 11 pages.
51. Osemeobo, G.J., Ola-Adams, B.A. and Aiyelari, E.A. (1999). Deforestation and Biodiversity loss in Nigeria. Paper presented at the meeting of the National Agricultural Land Use and Management Policy Evolution Committee held at Premier Hotel, Ibadan, 28 – 30 September.
52. Aiyelari, E.A. and Rahji, M.A.Y. (2000). Issues in Nigerian Agriculture: Problems and Recommendations. Proceedings of European Development Fund Programming Study for Nigeria. Development Researchers’ Network with African Leadership Forum. Comfort Royale Hotel, Abuja, Nigeria. October 17 – 18. 14 pages.
53. Aiyelari, E. A. (2003). Post Harvest Technology. 2003 Training Workshop on Drought and Food Security Management. Organized by the International Development Centre for Africa (IDCA), Swaziland, May 28. 34 pages.
54. Aiyelari, E. A. (2010). Farm Settlement Scheme in the Southwestern States of Nigeria: Way Forward on Food Production. Proceedings of t he South Western Nigerian Conference of Farm Settlers’ Association held on October 5-7 2010 at the Lekan Salami Stadium Amphy Theatre, Adamasingba, Ibadan, Nigeria. 6 pages.
55. Aiyelari, E. A. (2011). Need for Commercialisation of Research Findings in the Agricultural Sector in Nigeria. Paper presented at the National Exhibition of Locally Fabricated Cottage Industrial Machines organized by the Nigerian Export Promotion Council held at Lekan Salami Stadium In-door Sports Hall, Adamasingba, Ibadan on 1 – 3 August 2011. 7 pages.