Articles That Have Already Appeared In Learned Journals (2010/2011)
1. Adekoya, A.E, Ogunele, A.O. and O.S. Fadairo. “Awareness and Use of Information communication technologies among cattle farmers in Oke-Ogun Area of Oyo State” Journal of Technology and Education in Nigeria. Vol. 14, Nos 1&2, pp 21-33 (2010).
2. Fadairo, O.S., U.N. Akwiwu and T.S. Olajide. “Gender, Location and Rural - Urban Differences in the goal Attainment of the National Youth Service Corps Scheme in South-West Nigeria. Global Approaches to Extension Practice Volume 6 No 2, pp41-50 (2010).
3. Fadairo O.S and M.K. Yahaya. “Effectiveness of the CDD approach for facilitating grassroots development: Lessons from the Local Empowerment and Environmental Management Project (LEEMP) in Nigeria. The Nigerian Journal of Rural Extension and Development Vol.3, pp1-8, (2010)
4. Fadairo, O.S “Perceived influence of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme on youth development among Ex-Corps Member in the Faculty of Agriculture, University of Ibadan. Journal of Agriculture, Forestry and the Social Sciences (JOAFSS), Vol. 8, No 2, pp42-52 (2010).
5. Adekoya, A.E, O.S. Fadairo and A.O Ogunele. ”Perception of Cattle Farmers to the Use of Information Communication Technologies in Cattle Management Practices in Oke-Ogun Area of Oyo State, Nigeria. International Journal of Applied Agricultural Research, India. Vol. 6 No 1, pp 9-16. (2011)
6. Fadairo, O.S., Olajide, B.R., and Yahaya, M.K “Radio listening habits of nomadic pastoralists and migrant fisherfolks in Nigeria” Journal of Agriculture, Forestry and the Social Sciences (JOAFSS), Vol. 9, No 1, pp50-62 (2011).
7. Fadairo, A. O. and O. S. Fadairo “Public relation as a tool for promoting rural and agricultural development: Lessons from the National Fadama Development Project II in Nigeria” Journal of Agriculture, Forestry and the Social Sciences (JOAFSS), Vol. 9, No 2, pp33-41 (2011).
8. Ladele A.A., O.S. Fadairo and R.T. Salami “An assessment of household poverty status in selected local government areas of Lagos State”. Proceedings of the 16th Annual National Conference of the Agricultural Extension Society of Nigeria, held at Bayero University, Kano, Kano State, Nigeria. March 21-24, 2011. Pp 31-41